Monday, August 25, 2014

Pratice Post

Outline
Fred Perry I lived in mobile my whole life but I have been all over America and Europe.

The reason I am in the education program is I just took a gamble with it and it stuck.

I like to think I would be a non-traditional teacher. Teachers to me are here to teach us and inspire us to learn more about the world in general; not just math, science and school stuff.

My hobbies are comics, music, videogames, and I enjoy traveling and going out to bars, clubs, music festivals

My name is Frederick (Fred) Perry, I'm 22 and I currently live with my boyfriend George. We have just moved into a place two weeks ago so I'm still without internet not to many "affordable" services are off Dawes Ln. I believe teachers are meant to basically teach not just academics but abstract and critical thinking. As an educator your goal should be teaching students to be suited for life. I actually ended up in education off of a whim, I tried it and I enjoyed history so why not major in history education. My hobbies are mainly music, comics, and video games, because of this I travel to multiple cons, concerts, and music festivals. I am going to Voodoo Festival in New Orleans October 31st-November 1st its a 3 day festival.

 





Those are two of my favorite comics Xmen and Naruto, and the last picture is my favorite band, A Day to Remember, Home Sick Album cover. The Xmen and ADTR pictures come from Tumblr and the Naruto picture comes from Mangareader.com

No comments:

Post a Comment