Monday, August 25, 2014

Post 1

Blog Post 1

1. I have heard nothing about EDM 310. I was actually unaware what that actual class was.

2. My main fear is my lack of internet and my technology not being really compatible. I use a windows surface.

3. This is the first class I have taken that is based all around technology use. Its weird being in a class that focus more on technology instead of traditional classroom format.

4. The most difficult aspect of this class is self-teaching and finding the time to focus on the class.

5. I'm not sure how to address my problems, working and attending school is stressful, and making extra time for this class will be a challenge since my other classes are traditional style.

6. I don't have any questions really it is self explicatory.

2 comments:

  1. Fred, there is no reason to fear not having internet. You can always go to the computer lab, or maybe even a friend has WiFi. Set up a schedule with specific days and times and stick to it. I know it will be tough trying to juggle work and school, but I truly believe the schedule helps, at least it helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although Dr. Strange prefers that students use Apple products, like Macs, I was able to pass the class just fine using my PC. There will be a few assignments where you will need to go to the lab and use the Macs there to complete them, but other than that, your PC should get you through the course just fine!

    ReplyDelete